We've prepared a full list of our required file sizes and dimensions to upload your images, videos, and other files successfully.
These are the formats and maximum file sizes that you can upload:
Image - JPG or PNG (2MB)
Video - MP4 or MOV (5gb), dimensions: 1280 x 720 (720p), 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
Other Files for upload - PDF, CSV, PPT, PPTX, XLS, XLSX, DOC, DOCX, TXT (2mb)
Files in chat area - up to 20MB
Files in Lobby chat - up to 2MB
Documents added to a Session - up to 10MB
Vaccination Card Image - up to 2MB
Waiting media in sessions - JPG/PNG/GIF file up to 10MB and MP4 file up to 20MB
You can use an online tool such as Resizeimage or Canva to adapt your image dimensions when adding them to our platform. This tool works well if you need to increase your image's total size or add background filling to minimize distorting your images.
700 x 350 pixels
300 x 150 pixels
300 x 150 pixels
Profile Image (Speaker profile photo, Attendee profile photo inside the Virtual Event Hub, and Admin profile photo)
200 x 200 pixels
Attendee Cover Photo
835 x 275 pixels
2000 x 500 pixels
Call to Action Image
210 x 70 pixels
Expo & Sponsor Cards
Small Booth - 256 x 256 pixels
Expo & Sponsor Carousel Image
300 x 150 pixels
Expo Banner Image
1100 x 234 pixels
Expo Background Image
1920 x 1080 pixels
There are no exact dimensions for this since it changes depending on the screen size where the page is viewed.
But on a bigger screen, these dimensions work fine:
1100 x 320 pixels if gamification is turned off
500 x 300 pixels if gamification is turned on
main lounge photo - 72 x 72 pixels
photos tab - 200 x 200 pixels
videos tab - up to 5GB
banner - 1200 x 200
Sessions Waiting Media (image or video that appears before the session starts)
We recommend using media size at least 1333x750 pixels (Aspect Ratio 16:9) with a maximum size of 3840 x 2160 pixels.
1128 X 564 pixels
Here's a video on how you can resize your logo on Canva.com. You can sign up for free.
If you upload an image that is bigger than the required aspect ratio, you can do so. Since the image is bigger, you will have to move the outlined "box" to select which part of the image will be uploaded.
Where in Accelevents can I upload my images?
1. Your Event Logo (700 x 350 pixels) can be uploaded from 3 locations
From anywhere within the Organizer Console, click on the top left-most image. A Change logo bar will appear when you hover, you can upload the logo from here:
From the Event Details tab, the logo that also appears under the event schedule:
Event Website, scroll down to the logo in the preview and click on the logo placeholder to upload:
2. Banner Image (2000x500 pixels): Event Site Landing Page
3. Call to Action Image (210 x 70 pixels): Virtual Event Hub
4. Speaker Image (200 x 200 pixels): Speaker's Profile Photo to be shown on sessions they are assigned to
5. Sponsor Logo (300 x 150 pixels):
6. Exhibitor Logo (300 x 150 pixels):
7. Attendee Profile Image (360 x 360 pixels): Attendees can upload on their own inside the Virtual Event Hub
8. Attendee Profile Cover Photo (835 x 275 pixels): Attendees can upload on their own inside the Virtual Event Hub
Character Limits In Text Fields: Unless a character limit is specified, you can add as much content as you'd like! (i.e. Event Description, Session Description, etc.)
9. Sessions Waiting Media (at least 1333x750 pixels Aspect Ratio 16:9)
The media file uploaded in this area will replace the count-down timer that appears before the session starts.
10. Venue Map (at least 1128x564 pixels Aspect Ratio 2:1)
Enable the Venue Map by going to the Event Website tab > Event Landing Page
Scroll down and upload your Venue Map on the Venue Map tab
Note: Venue Map is only available for events with In Person or Hybrid event format
11. Expo Background Image (Size: 1920x1080 pixels Aspect Ratio 16:9)