Aside from using the chat feature and posting information at the Info Desk and Lobby, you can add your own live chat widget making it easier for your attendees to reach you!
Having a live chat widget on your Event Landing Page and Virtual Event Hub allows you to provide fast, convenient, and an effective means of communication with your attendees.
Adding your own live chat widget on your event site is easy. Here's how:
- Sign up for a 3rd party live chat widget application. There are many available widgets that you would find online. In this example, I am going to use Tidio.
- Depending on your chosen widget, check whether you would be able to customize the look and feel of your chatbot:
3. Once you are done with customization (follow the chatbot's site for instructions), you would generate a code, which you would add to your event site:
4. To add the code on the Event Landing Page, just add the same code to Settings > Integrations > Event Landing Page Script > Update Tracking Script. Paste it under "Body Script" and click Save:
5. To add the code on the Virtual Event Hub, simply go to Settings > Integrations > Virtual Event Hub Script > Add Script. Paste it under "Body Script" and click Save:
Here's an example of a chatbot added on the Event Landing Page:
Here's how it would look in the Virtual Event Hub:
Now, go ahead and add yours!