Google Analytics is a great tool to analyze different statistics on your website such as overall traffic, page views, bounce rate, and average session duration.
Now, let you use the power of Google Analytics to measure the performance and gauge interest on your fundraising page. You can even which items are generating the most traffic for you.
To include Google Analytics in your fundraising page:
1. Create a Google Analytics Account
2. Once created, click the Admin button in the bottom left of the screen
3. Click Property Settings
4. Copy and Past Your Tracking ID
5. Navigate your Accelevents Manager Console. Click to the Settings --> General Settings page
6. Copy and Paste Your Google Analytics ID into the corresponding section of the General Settings Page:
7. Save your settings and you're ready to go!