Frequently Asked Questions
How long can an auction run?
- It can run up to 3 months
How do I set the start date of my auction?
- The start date of your auction is when you activate your auction
What does it mean when I already activated but it goes back to test mode?
- You probably did not set your end date to a later date, and while setting up your auction the time ran out.
- To set your end date and time, just go to Auction > Settings, change the time and scroll down to reset. Resetting will not delete your items, but it will remove all the bids.
- Once you're ready to launch your auction, just contact our support team to reactivate your auction.
When are winners selected?
- Once the auction is over, you should see the winners in Auction > Bidders & Winners > Winners tab
How do I arrange sending the items to the winners?
- You will have to arrange that externally, there is no option to arrange that from within Accelevents.
When do I pay the activation fee?
- This will be paid upfront when you activate your event in Settings > Billing
When do I pay the $1 per bidder fee?
- We send you the bill 30 days after the event, but if you need it earlier, you may just contact us through chat or through email@example.com to request for your bill.