Watch our short video to learn how you can quickly add your raffle items.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long can a raffle run?
- It can run up to 3 months
How do I set the start date of my raffle?
- The start date of your raffle is when you activate your raffle
What does it mean when I already activated but it goes back to test mode?
- You probably did not set your end date to a later date, and while setting up your raffle the time ran out.
- To set your end date and time, just go to Raffle > Settings, change the time and scroll down to reset. Resetting will not delete your items, but it will remove all the submitted raffle tickets.
- Once you're ready to launch your raffle, just contact our support team to reactivate your raffle.
When are winners selected?
- Once the raffle is over, you should see the winners in Raffle > Buyers & Winners > Winners tab
How do I arrange sending the items to the winners?
- You will have to arrange that externally, there is no option to arrange that from within Accelevents.
When do I pay the activation fee?
- This will be paid upfront when you activate your event in Settings > Billing
When do I pay the $1 per participant fee?
- We send you the bill 30 days after the event, but if you need it earlier, you may just contact us through chat or through firstname.lastname@example.org to request for your bill.