*note: Square can only be used to process USD*
1. In your Accelevents Manage Console, navigate to the Settings --> Credit Card Processing page
2. Select the Connect with Square Button - a popup will appear connecting you with Square.
3. If you already have an existing Square account, sign in and you will be connected and ready to go! If you do not have an account with Square or need to create a new account, click the Sign Up button.
4. Setup your account by following the on screen prompts to enter your information. You will first to be asked to enter you email address and create a password.
You will then be asked to enter information about your business or organization.
Next, you will then be asked to enter your personal information.
5. After entering your account information, you will be asked information about receiving payments, including the speed at which you would like payments to be transferred to your bank account, and information on the bank account you would like to connect to Square:
6. Once your account is setup, you can purchase Square readers if you would like.
7. Finally, you will need to click Allow on the permissions page in order to connect with Accelevents.
8. You are now ready to accept payments with Square! Back in your Accelevents Settings --> Credit Card Processing page, you will see that the Connect with Square Button is green and will indicate that your account is connected.