To use Switcher Studio to stream to Accelevents simply select Accelevents as the Stream Provider and then select the RTMP option.
Setup your Session:
- Go to Sessions & Speakers
- Create a Session
- On Session Details, Select Accelevents as Stream Provider
- Click on the RTMP Stream tab
- Copy the information available on both the Streaming Key and RTMP URL fields
On your Switcher Studio Account:
- Log into your Switcher Studio account.
- Click Custom RTMP
- Click Add Channel
- Enter a name for the custom channel
- Paste the Stream Key and Server URL that you copied from your Accelevents session
- Click Speed Test to run a speed test.
- Click Save Channel
- Once you saved the channel in the Dashboard, the channel will appear as an option under Outputs in the Switcher Studio app.
On your Switcher Studio App:
- Go to the Outputs tab
- Click the blue arrow beside Custom RTMP
- Select the channel you created
- Click Outputs in the left corner of the quadrant
- Click the big red button to go live
If everything was done correctly, you should be able to view the Switcher Studio stream being displayed on your session in the virtual event hub.
Note: When testing your session, make sure that the event time and date is for right now so that you can view the live stream right now.