The Info Desk allows you to enter more information about your event such as FAQs, documents & links and overview.
FAQs - Think about all the questions your attendees might ask during and after the event and list them all down there. This way, if you get too many inquiries, you can just ask them to check the Info Desk for more information. Don't forget to include information on how to contact you after the event and how long after the event can they still access your sessions.
Downloadable & Links - This may include various items such as pdfs, powerpoint presentations, link to your website, link to your social media channels etc. Just make sure to label them properly so that it's easy for attendees to determine which files they need.
Overview - this can be any additional information that you want to add. It can be about your company, the platform or about your team.
To enable the Info Desk:
- Open your admin console
- Go to your Event Website tab
- Select the Virtual Event Hub tab
- Click Advanced Settings
- Enable Info Desk
To edit the Info Desk:
- Open your virtual event hub (click the View Site button)
- Click Info Desk from the Lobby
- Click + Update Info Desk
- Click the Add button to add an FAQ or Documents & Links
- Enter the information on the given fields
- Click Close to exit the Edit Info Desk menu