Are you running an event similar to a past event you've hosted, or are you looking to duplicate the event that you have so that you can do tests without messing up your actual event? If so, you may be able to save some time by duplicating that event.
Duplicating an event is quick and easy, and there are 2 ways to do this: from your Account Profile or the Organizer Console.
Follow the steps below to duplicate an event from your Account Profile:
1. Log in to your account here.
2. Click on your profile and click My Events.
3. Find the event you would like to duplicate and click Duplicate.
4. Select and confirm which parts of your event you want to copy over.
5. After confirming, you will find the duplicated event in your events.
To duplicate an event from the Organizer Console, follow these steps:
1. From the admin console, click the Organizer found on the lower left part of the page.
2. Choose the event you want to duplicate by clicking the 3 dotted button under Action, and click Duplicate.
3. Select and confirm which parts of your event you want to copy over.
4. Once confirmed, you will find the duplicated event listed in your events. The event name will begin with COPY.
If you duplicate an event today, the duplicated event start date would be 1 month after today. You may change the event date later when you start modifying the duplicate event.
The Agenda & Speakers tab indicates a date for each session. However, a date may not be selected when you open the session details. Make sure you assign a date for each session and update the times accordingly.
There will be no stream provider selected on the duplicated sessions.
If the sessions have uploaded videos, the uploaded videos are not copied over.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are attendees copied?
No, you'll only have the option to copy over event staff & admins, speakers, and exhibitors. If you choose to copy speakers and exhibitors, you also have the option to send an email invite.
Are auction / raffle / fund a need items copied?
Is my seating chart copied?
Can I retrieve a deleted event?
No, once deleted, you can no longer retrieve it. This is a permanent delete from our system, so even our tech team cannot recover this.