Are you running an event that is similar to a past event you've hosted before or are you looking to duplicate the event that you have so you that you can do tests without messing up your real event? If so, you may be able to save some time by duplicating that event.
Duplicating an event is quick and easy - just follow the steps below:
1. Login to your account here.
2. Click on your profile in the top right of the page where your name appears
3. Click My Events
4. Find the event you would like to duplicate and click Create Duplicate
Frequently Asked Questions
What will be the date of the duplicated event?
- It will be set to 1 month after you create the duplicate event
Are admins, staff, exhibitor admins and lead retrievers copied over?
- Once you click the duplicate button, it will ask you if you want to include them.
- If you choose to add them, they should receive an email to access.
Are sessions copied?
- Yes, it will have the same session date and time, make sure to update it accordingly
- There will be no stream provider selected on the duplicated sessions
- If the sessions have uploaded videos, the uploaded videos are not copied over
Are speakers copied?
Are exhibitor booths copied?
Are attendees copied?
Are auction / raffle / fund a need items copied?
Can I retrieve a deleted event?
- No, once deleted you can no longer retrieve it. This is a permanent delete from our system, so even our tech team cannot retrieve this.
Do speakers get an email when the event is duplicated?