If you're using a different platform to receive payment for your virtual event tickets, you can add your attendees to Accelevents through Attendee > Add Attendee tab on your admin console. Since these attendees have already paid for their tickets elsewhere, you need to give them a free ticket in Accelevents so that they can enter your event.
Create a Free Ticket
- Go to the Set-up Tickets tab
- Click Create Ticket
- Select Free Ticket
- Enter all the ticket information
- If you don't want anyone else to access this ticket type, you can click Advanced Settings and tick Hide this ticket type
- Click Save
- Go to the Attendees tab
- Click Add Attendees
- Select the free ticket type you created
- Click Register
- Enter the ticket buyer and ticket holder information
- Click Submit
- Once added the attendee should automatically receive a confirmation email for their ticket purchase
If you want to add attendees in bulk, create the free ticket type for that group and send the attendee list to us through chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will upload them for you for an additional fee of $1 per attendee upload with a minimum of 500 attendees.
Note: It will take 48 hours to process this, so please send your list in advance.
The file should be in a .CSV format with these 5 Columns: