Hybrid or In-person event check-in in the venue can be quick and easy using either our Accelevents Admin App or the Staff Page. To check your guests in for your next event, follow the steps below:
Note: Before following the below steps, make sure you have been added as a staff member by the administrator of your Accelevents account.
Accelevents Admin App
1. Download the Accelevents Volunteer app
2. Open the app, enter your login credentials
3. Select your event
4. Select the "Event Ticketing" function
5. To check guests in, search for their name, and click "Attending". You can also use the QR code scanner by clicking the circular icon in the bottom right of the page.
Accelevents Staff Portal
1. Access the Staff Portal
The staff portal can be accessed in 2 ways:
From the event page - log in and click the Staff button on the top of the page. This is accessible for both event admin and staff.
From the admin console - click your profile, then select Staff from the dropdown. This is only accessible to event admins.
2. Select Check-in Attendees
3. Search for the attendee you want to check in, then click the Registered button. This will change to "Checked-In" after clicking it.
Note: You may also sell tickets in-person and at the door of your event! The easiest way to do this is to have your event ticketing page open on your mobile device or computer at the event. From here, guests can enter their information and purchase tickets upon arriving at your event (if they have not already purchased their tickets in advance online).