Hybrid or In-person event check-in in the venue can be quick and easy using our Accelevents Admin App, Staff Page, or Admin Console. To check your guests in for your next event, follow the steps below:
Note: Before following the steps below, ensure you have been added as a staff member by the administrator of your Accelevents account.
Accelevents Admin App (Mobile)
1. Download the Accelevents Admin App
2. Open the app, enter your login credentials
3. Select your event
4. Select the "Event Ticketing" function, then click Check-In at the bottom
5. To check guests in, search for their name, and click "Attending". You can also use the QR code scanner by clicking the circular icon in the bottom right of the page.
Note: You may also sell tickets in-person and at the door of your event through the mobile app! Simply click the Sell button at the bottom to start selling!
Accelevents Admin App (Tablet)
The steps of using a tablet are similar to checking in through mobile. But instead of clicking the event directly, you need to click the 3-line menu at the upper-left corner, then select Check-in Attendee from the left side menu.
Accelevents Staff Portal
1. Access the Staff Portal
The staff portal can be accessed in 2 ways:
From the event page - login and click the Event Staff button at the top of the page. This is accessible for both event admin and staff.
From the admin console - click your profile, then select Event Staff from the dropdown. This is only accessible to event admins.
2. Select Check in Attendees
3. Search for the attendee you want to check in, then click the "Check In" button under the Action column. This will change the status to "Checked In" after clicking.
1. Click the Attendees tab found in your admin console
2. Select Check In Attendees
3. Search for the attendee you want to check in, then click the "Check In" button under the Action column. This will change the status to "Checked In" after clicking it.