The Event Website tab allows you to design your main event landing page and your virtual event. From your admin console, click the Event Website tab from the left side navigation and from there you should see the Event Landing Page tab and the Virtual Event Hub tab.
The Event Landing Page
- Select Theme - choose from 3 templates.
- Color Options - allows you to select the colors of your main event page.
- URL - change the last part of your event URL (e.g. https://www.accelevents.com/e/myeventname).
- Configure Navigation - rename, change the order, enable or disable the tabs that appear on your main event page. Note: If you change the name of the tab, the function still stays the same.
- Banner Image - hover on the colorful background and click "change banner" to add a banner image. If you don't want a banner image, you can also disable this by switching off "Show Banner Image". The dimensions required for a banner image are 2000 x 500 pixels.
- Logo - hover on the logo area and click "change logo" to add your own logo image. The required dimensions are 700 x 350 pixels. Note: Use an image with a background. If your background is transparent (.png) the transparent part will appear as black in your confirmation email.
- Tagline - add a tagline below the event title. If you don't have a tagline you can delete the default text.
- Social Media Icons - these are not editable. You may only choose whether you want to show or hide all of them in Settings > General Settings > Social Sharing. Once a page visitor clicks an icon, the visitor will be able to share your event page to their own social media account.
- Buy Tickets Button - click to edit the text and color of the button.
- Date and Time - these are not editable from here. If you want to change the date and time of your event, go to your Event Details tab.
- About - in this area you can edit the description and sponsor area by typing in your description. To show other options like adding an image, a video URL or add a table, highlight the text to show the tool bar. Note: You can add any information you want in these sections. If you don't want to feature sponsors on your page, you can use that to add other content.
- Agenda, Sponsors, Speakers and Exhibitors tab - these are not editable from here. These are just placeholders to give you an idea of how your page would look. To edit the content of these tabs, you need to go to the admin console's left side navigation menu and edit from the Sessions & Speakers tab and the Exhibitors & Sponsors tab.
Virtual Event Hub
- Lobby Banner Image - hover on the colorful background and click "change banner" to add a banner image. The dimensions required for a banner image are 2000 x 500 pixels.
- Welcome Message - add a welcome message that appears as a pop up when attendees enter the virtual event hub.
- Welcome Video - upload a welcome video (mp4 up to 5gb) that appears as a pop up when attendees enter the virtual event hub.
- Hub Main Background Color - change the background color of the virtual event hub.
- Hub Navigation Background Color - change the color of the left side navigation in the virtual event hub.
- Hub Navigation Text Color - change the text color of the left side navigation in the virtual event hub.
- Call To Action URL and Image - allows you to add a button in your virtual event hub navigation, wherein you can link that button to redirect to a specified URL. Click here to learn more about the Call To Action Button in the Virtual Event Hub
- Advanced Settings - rename, change the order, enable or disable the tabs that appear on your virtual event hub. Note: If you change the name of the tab, the function still stays the same.