Yes! Using the Accelevents Contact module, you can quickly and easily upload contacts and send email updates to your guests. A few guidelines for using the contact module:
- Event admins will be limited to 5 email blasts per event
- A maximum of 1,000 contacts can be uploaded into the system per event - if you require additional contacts to be added, simply contact Accelevents support staff directly
Sending Emails from the Contact Module
- Navigate to the Contacts section of your manager console:
2. If you have not added any contacts yet, click on the "Manage Contacts Option"
3. Click the "Add New Contact" button to add a single contact:
4. Click the "Upload Contact" button to upload a list of contacts using a .csv file:
5. Once your contacts are added, navigate to the "Send Email" section of the Contacts module:
6. Click "Create New Email"
7. Select the audience you would like to send your email to:
8. You will now be able to create a fully customized email for your contacts. Utilize the different design elements on the right side of the screen to customize your email:
8. Be sure to save any changes you have made as you create your custom email
9. Select if you would like to send your email now, or schedule for later:
10. Click the Send email navigation button to view your email templates or scheduled emails: