The end of your virtual event can always be exciting and stressful. Here are some of the frequently asked questions after your virtual event ends.
When can attendees watch the replay?
- As soon as the session schedule is over, attendees can watch the replay by clicking the VIEW RECORDING button next to the session name.
How long will my event be accessible to attendees?
- Your attendees may still view the replay of your sessions up to 30 days after the event. Just make sure you enable their access through your Event Details tab.
Can I download the recorded sessions?
- Yes, it will be available for download as soon as the session schedule is over. Click here for more information about downloading your sessions.
Can I still change the videos on my sessions after the event?
How long can you store my content?
- We don't delete your content, so you can access them anytime in your admin console, as long as you don't delete your event and its content.
Can I still sell tickets after the event?
- Yes, you may still sell paid tickets, but not free tickets.
Where can I find the reports for my event?
- You can find that in your Analytics tab.
When do I get billed?
- You should expect it a couple of days after the event. This is sent to the person who activate the event. If you have not received your bill yet after a 2 to 3 business days, you may follow up with us through chat!
Do you charge me right away?
- No, we will send you the bill to review, then you can settle your payment.