Note: This integration is only available for Scale, Professional, Enterprise, and White Label accounts.
Log in with either your organization or white label account. (can be accessed from the bottom left corner of any event page connected to an Organizer Profile)
Go to the "Integrations" tab as seen below:
3. The Integrations tab will list the available integrations that can be configured - click on the Configure button under the HubSpot logo to begin.
4. Once you click the Configure button, it will ask you for authentication (this is required in order to push data to your integration). Click on New Authentication, then you can name the authentication and click Create. On the next screen, choose the desired HubSpot account you wish to connect to, and click Choose Account.
5. If the new authorization is added successfully, click on Next. If there are any errors, feel free to refresh and try again. You will always be able to re-configure
6. Next you need to choose where you want to send your event contacts via the dropdown. By default it will select Marketing Event, but you can also choose Static List. A "Marketing Event" is a new way to track all your on- and offline marketing events in one place - read more about how to use them in HubSpot's Knowledge Base. A "Static List" creates a simple contact list in your HubSpot account.
7. Next, click the Finish button.
8. Once you click Finish you will see the following screen which will ask you to enable the integration. This allows you to pause the integration if needed and re-enable at any time.
10. Click the Enable button. Once you see the below screen you will be ready to use your integration! You can disable the integration or you can click on the trash can icon to the right and delete and re-configure it at any time.
11. After successfully configuring and enabling HubSpot integration, you can set up your mappings. We require Email, First Name and Last Name to be mapped with your HubSpot contact, so those are enabled by default.
If you want to add new mappings beyond the defaults, go to Settings > Integrations > Hubspot. There, you'll see two lists - one for Accelevents Fields, and one for HubSpot Fields. From here you can set what you'd like for each field with the "Add a new Mapping" button!
Note: "Accelevents Fields" contains only those fields that are enabled in the Order Form under the Registration tab - so if you don't see an option you want to add to your mapping, you may need to enable it there first.
12. On a separate tab, log in to your HubSpot account.
Click Settings (gear icon)
Select Tracking & Analytics > Attribution.
Enable Attended marketing event
Enable Registered for marketing event.
Note: This step is only available on the HubSpot Enterprise Plan.
Once you've finished building this integration, be sure to check out our articles on managing your attendee data in HubSpot. If you configured this integration as a Static List, click here. If you configured this integration as a Marketing Event, click here.