Login with either your organization or white label account (can be access from the bottom left corner of any event page connected to an Organizer Profile)
Go to the "Integrations" tab as seen below:
3. The Integrations tab will list the available integrations that can be configured - click on Connect button under the HubSpot logo to begin.
4. Once you hit Connect button it will ask you for authentication (this is required in order to push data to your integration). Click on New Authentication as seen below, then you can name the authentication and click Create. On the next screen, choose the desired HubSpot account you wish to connect to, and click Choose Account.
5. If the new authorization is added successfully you will see the screen below, and can click on next. If there are any errors feel free to refresh and try again you will always be able to configure it back.
6. The next screen is an important step - this will help you to map your Hubspot properties with the Accelevents fields, you can either add new mappings or continue with the required default fields - Email, First Name and Last Name.
7. The list of available fields can be seen below. You can select these fields and map them against your HubSpot properties. (Note: Only fields that are enabled in the Registration->Order Form screen will be passed on to your integration)
8. Once you hit finish you will see following screen which will ask you to enable the integration. This allows you to pause the integration if needed, and re-enable at any time.
9. Finally, click the enable button - once you see below screen you will be ready to use your integration!