Note: This integration is only available for Professional, Enterprise, and White Label accounts.
Log in with either your organization or white label account. (can be accessed from the bottom left corner of any event page connected to an Organizer Profile)
Go to the "Integrations" tab as seen below:
3. The Integrations tab will list the available integrations that can be configured - click on the Configure button under the HubSpot logo to begin.
4. Once you click the Configure button, it will ask you for authentication (this is required in order to push data to your integration). Click on New Authentication, then you can name the authentication and click Create. On the next screen, choose the desired HubSpot account you wish to connect to, and click Choose Account.
5. If the new authorization is added successfully, click on Next. If there are any errors, feel free to refresh and try again. You will always be able to re-configure
6. Next you need to choose where you want to send your event contacts via the dropdown. By default it will select Marketing Event, but you can also choose Static List. A "Marketing Event" is a new way to track all your on- and offline marketing events in one place - read more about how to use them in HubSpot's Knowledge Base. A "Static List" creates a simple contact list in your HubSpot account.
7. The next screen is an important step - this will help you to map your HubSpot properties with the Accelevents fields. You can either add new mappings or continue with the required default fields - Email, First Name and Last Name.
8. The list of available fields can be seen below. You can select these fields and map them to your HubSpot properties. (Note: Only fields that are enabled in the Registration>Order Form screen will be passed on to your integration.)
9. Once you click Finish you will see the following screen which will ask you to enable the integration. This allows you to pause the integration if needed and re-enable at any time.
10. Finally, click the Enable button. Once you see the below screen you will be ready to use your integration! You can disable the integration or you can click on the trash can icon to the right and delete and re-configure it at any time.
Once you've finished building this integration, be sure to check out our articles on managing your attendee data in HubSpot. If you configured this integration as a Static List, click here. If you configured this integration as a Marketing Event, click here.