1. Access the My Booth tab in the virtual event hub
Once receiving access to the event via email, click the Access the Account button found in your email to finish signing up & setting your password. If you do NOT have a password yet, just enter one to create one.
If you've forgotten your password, click the Reset Password option. This will send you an email that allows you to reset your password.
Once logged in, the My Booth tab will open in the virtual event hub. This is where you can start updating your booth information, add other exhibitor admins and lead retrievers to your booth, access all the leads generated in your booth, chat with leads and products to your booth.
2. Update your Booth Information
Click the Company Details tab to start updating your company information.
Add any of the following options to your booth:
Logo: We suggest a 700x350 pixel image for optimal fit. The required file formats are PNG or JPG. Click here to learn more about Accelevents Optimal Dimensions.
Expo Card Image: This will be the background image of your booth. When added your booth logo will appear on the lower left corner of your booth. The required file formats are PNG or JPG. The dimensions vary depending on the size of your booth, Click here to learn more about Accelevents Optimal Dimensions.
Social Links: Include links to your social media so that interested attendees can stay up to date with your organization.
Documents Available to Attendees: This is the area where you can provide any resources for attendees visiting your booth to view & download. Files here must be a PDF, DOC, DOCX, or DOCXX format. File size can be up to 10mb and up to 20 files per exhibitor.
Company Representatives Label: You can change the label for the exhibitor and lead retriever profiles.
Call to Action button text: In your booth, you should see a Request a Meeting button, if an attendee clicks that, they will be added to your lead list. When someone clicks that button, it simply adds the attendee to your leads list and the attendee gets a notification that says "Your Request Has Been Received. We Will Be In Touch!" There is no notification sent to exhibitors if someone clicked that button. This feature lets you edit the text on that button, you can rename it to something like "drop your name card" as that's what it does. If your call to action button is not there, you may ask your event organizer to enable it.
Live Stream: Choose Zoom or Accelvents from the Stream Provider field to choose who you wish to live stream to your booth visitors. Zoom is currently the only live streaming option available if you wish to use an outside platform. Live streaming through Accelevents allows you to use our built-in streaming option. If these features are not available, you may contact the event organizer to enable this for you. Click here to learn more about Live Streaming as an Exhibitor.
Exhibitor Description: Add a description of your company/organization. Who are you? What do you provide? Please note, if you want to add a video in there, use the video URL option (we are still working on the upload feature)
Offer & Offer Link: In the Offer area, add a special deal, discount, or reward for booth visitors. A common option here would be a discount on a product or service for event attendees.
Promo Video URL: Share a pre-recorded video with attendees visiting your booth. Common options are a company overview, a product demo, or a recording of a previously hosted live session. Please note, the video must be hosted on YouTube.
Manage Tab: You can change the other of the tabs that appear in your booth and rename them as well!
- Make sure to click Save to ensure your changes will reflect on your booth
- To view your booth, click the Expo tab and enter your booth
- If a field is left blank, that field will not show up in your booth
3. Add Exhibitor Admins and Lead Retrievers
Click the Team tab to add new members to your exhibitor booth. Click the + New Staff button and enter the team member's information, once added, the team member should receive an email to access the booth.
Exhibitor Admins: will have access to set up & edit booth details and can also act as lead retrievers.
Lead Retrievers: act as company representatives for the attendees & are available to live chat from within the booth. They will not have access to update/change booth details.
4. Add Leads / View Lead
Click the Lead tab to add leads or view the leads generate in your booth. This tab will be useful to you on the day of the event to see the attendees that engaged in your booth.
- Download Lead - downloads all attendees in the leads list
- Download Exhibitor - downloads all attendees that entered the booth.
- + New Lead - manually add a lead to the leads list
- Leads will be automatically entered if an attendee engages in your booth by having a conversation with one of your Lead Retrievers or if they download a file from your booth. Click here to learn more about Lead Generation for Exhibitors.
- The information in the Download Exhibitor report may vary depending on the event organizer's settings.
5. Chat With a Lead
If you're still just setting up your booth, you won't be able to chat with leads yet. The attendees will only be able to enter your booth on the day of the event. To view the messages from attendees and reply to them, click the Chat with a lead tab.
- You may also chat directly from your booth by accessing it through the Expo tab
- If an attendee sends a message to begin a conversation with you, it will appear in the right-hand chat bar in your booth. If you're viewing it from the My Booth tab, the conversation will show in the center
- If your status does not change to active after a few minutes, you may send a message in the chat area to change your status from away to active
6. Add Products
You will be able to add your products, a description, pricing, and images that will be visible to your booth visitors!
Note: You won't be able to sell the products directly from Accelevents, but you can add your own checkout page link in the description area so that if attendees decide to buy the item, you can redirect them to purchase on your own checkout page!