The content of the booth will be populated by the exhibitor. As an event admin, you will set up the skeleton or framework of your exhibitor’s booth and assign an exhibitor admin to give them access! For more information on how exhibitors set up their booths, you can check out this article.
STEP 1: Create an Exhibitor Booth
- Go to the Exhibitors & Sponsors tab
- Add an exhibitor booth by clicking (+) Add Exhibitor
- Complete the exhibitor framework details
In the Exhibitor Settings, there are 3 tabs:
- Settings - allows you to edit the main set up of the booth
- Design - allows you to edit the content of the booth
- Team - allows you to add exhibitor admins and lead retrievers for the booth
1. Name: Enter the exhibitor booth name
2. Logo: add the company logo, the optimal image size is 700 x 350 pixels or a 2:1 ratio, in .JPG or .PNG format.
3. Booth Options
- Pro Exhibitor - turn this on to allow exhibitors to live stream using Accelevents Studio. This feature can be used at $99 per booth per day. Click here to learn more about the Pro Exhibitor option.
- Allow to show live streaming - turn this on to allow exhibitors to live stream in their booth. If they are not using the Pro Exhibitor option, they can still live stream using Zoom without an extra charge. Click here to learn more on Live Streaming as an Exhibitor.
- Number of team members permitted - set the maximum number of exhibitor admins and lead retrievers that can be added to this booth (live reps available to chat with your attendees).
- Company Representatives Label - this is the label that show up on top of all the exhibitor and lead retriever profiles. See example below:
4. Lead Collection
- Enable Call to Action Button - attendees clicking this button will be added as a lead in your exhibitors' booth, this is a way for attendees to show they are interested in an exhibitor booth. You can choose to show or hide this button. Click here to learn more about Lead Generation for Exhibitors.
- Call to Action button text - customize the text of this button. The default says "Request a Meeting". When someone clicks that button, it simply adds the attendee to your leads list and the attendee gets a notification that says "Your Request Has Been Received. We Will Be In Touch!" There is no notification sent to exhibitors if someone clicked that button. I suggest editing the button label to something like "drop your name card" as that's what it does.
- Allow reps to manually add leads - controls if a lead can be manually added into the Leads page in the Exhibitor Portal.
- Allow reps to see other rep’s leads: controls if each company representative can see the leads that the other reps in their booth chatted with.
- Allow reps to auto-generate leads: this allows leads to automatically be captured when they are chatting within the company chat or chatting directly with a representative.*This is recommended to remain on.
- Booth Size - decide how much space your exhibitor booth will occupy on the expo page. You can choose between a small, medium, or large size booth.
- Preferred Exhibitor - toggling this on will add a yellow “Premium” banner around the exhibitor booth.
- Include in Expo Carousel - for more viewership, you can choose to add an exhibitor in the carousel, which is the space above the chat.
- Set Seconds for a Logo Will Appear in the Carousel - set how long a logo will be featured in the carousel.
6. Disable exhibitor chat - disable this if you don't want attendees to send in chat messages in the booth
7. Count every booth visitor as a lead - turn this on if you want the report from the "Download Exhibitor" button to have all of the attendees who entered the booth and not just the attendees who were added as leads.
8. Show Status Indicator - turn this on to show the booth status (away / available). If this is turned off, no status will show.
9. Link to Site - add the website URL to your exhibitors' site. This will display in the “Documents and Link” section of their exhibitors' booth.
10. Category - select a category for your booth. To create a category, click the Settings button on top of the Exhibitors & Sponsors page. See below:
11. Manage Tab - you can change the other of the tabs that appear in your booth and rename them as well. If there is no content in the tab, then that tab will not appear in the booth.
STEP 2: Add an Exhibitor Admin
- Click the Team tab
- Add an exhibitor admin by clicking (+) Add Staff
- Enter the exhibitor staff information and click Save
- Once the exhibitor admin is added, they will receive an email with instructions on how to access the exhibitor portal.
STEP 3: Edit the Booth Content and Design
- Click the Design tab to see all the fields that can edited
- These fields are also available in the Company Details tab in the My Booth tab in the virtual event hub. Click here to learn more about the exhibitor fields.